THE INTERNATIONAL ECCLESIASTICAL EXHIBITION
27-29 SEPTEMBER, CLUJ-NAPOCA
The International Ecclesiastical Exhibition TOB will take place between 27-29 SEPTEMBER in Cluj-Napoca City.
Since May 2007, TOB is the most important event for the ecclesiastical market in Romania and SE Europe, reaching in 2018 the XVIIth Edition.
Every edition, the ecclesiastical exhibition gathers:
- over 80 exhibitors from Romania, Italy, Greece, Pakistan, Germany, Austria, Ukraine, Bulgaria etc.
- over 5.000 visitors: priests, monasteries, trade professionals working in this sector and believers
- all the categories of the ecclesiastical items: icons and mosaic, church furnishings, bells, amplification stations, ecclesiastical clothes and textiles, carpets, accesories and souvenires.
Come to TOB and discover
THE BIGGEST AND DYNAMIC MARKET FROM CENTRAL AND EAST EUROPE
- 13.700 orthodox priests
- 684 orthodox convents
- Over 18.000 active churches
- Over 2000 churches under restauration and construction
Contact us for reservations and details:
Phone/Fax: (+4)031.431.5602; (+4)0718.104.22.168/54